Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Personal Artist

I know you can't help noticing the beautiful painting at the top of this blog.  It is by an up and coming Swedish artist, Sofie Trigo Wagner.  The original painting was done 3 years ago, and after I showed interest in buying the painting, Sofie decided to repaint it for me.  She sends me updates of the painting as she works on it.  The most recent update is at the top of the page.  I can't wait to get my hands on the original!
  You can see more of Sofie's work here:  http://student.nackademin.com/dg07104/2d.html
This was the original painting done 3 years ago

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this picture I can't wait to see more of her work. I am a Birthing From Within Mentor and Doula and I have been working on my website and I want more pics. My sister was supposed to draw some up for me but she has been so busy..Maybe this woman would help me..It is so beautiful I can't stop looking at it.

    ReplyDelete