Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...


Just so you all know that I haven’t forgotten about you, I have been busy, busy, busy and blogging has not been my top priority :-)


Here are all of the things I have going on:


Postpartum Doula Training Program online with Birth Arts International


Advanced Women’s Herbal & Aromatherapy Online Course with Birth Arts International


Hypno-Doula Certification


Apprentice Midwife with the lovely, Debra Day


Portfolio Evaluation Process for my CPM through NARM


GRE preparation for admittance to graduate school Fall 2011


Birth Arts International Doula Training Instructor planning for a doula training in Austin Fall 2010


JinGui Qi Gong Training


Not to mention observing the home-learning of our two children, taking care of numerous pets, being a loving wife, enjoying friends & sometimes cleaning the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment